Enhanced Affiliate Membership
The Enhanced Affiliate membership level is available to academic and industrial institutions. When an organization chooses this type of KAS membership, they receive the following benefits:
- Free individual KAS membership for all students, faculty, staff, employees
- Discounted Annual Meeting registration fees
- Eligibility for KAS grants (for Academic members)
- Electronic subscriptions to the KAS Journal
- Eligibility to publish in the KAS Journal
- KAS newsletter subscriptions
Follow these steps to receive your complimentary membership.
CURRENT KAS MEMBERS:
- Go to the online membership page.
- Select "New Membership" to access the on line form, making sure you choose the Enhanced Membership option in the drop down menu. NOTE: You MUST use your valid email account associated with the enhanced institution
- Once the form is completed and submitted, an email will be sent to the valid institutional email account with instructions for activating the account
If you are a current KAS member, you do not need to renew annually. You may log in to update your contact information or profile:
- Log into your KAS account.
- If your current profile does not list your institutional email, you must change your email to your valid email account associated with the Enhanced Affiliate.
Don't miss out on the many benefits of KAS membership now available to you with no membership dues!